Who We Are (:

assalamuailaikum and hello to all the readers and Dr Nadzrah..
first thing first,i'm Nur Amalina bt Mohd Rashid.I will officially 21 years old this august. (:
I'm a diploma holder in English Communication from MARA Professional College, and currently taking degree at UKM in Komunikasi dan Dasar Awam.Well,for starters,this blog is a must for Bahasa Inggeris Untuk Sains Sosial subject. This is one of my favourite subject since i like English and in this class also i met with a lot of new friends who are really nice. Besides that,in this blog,its not me alone who will be posting,but my other two friends that are Khairul Mohd Syazwan and Muhammad Bahtiar.These two persons together with me will be posting in this blog regarding to our topic that is Intercultural Marriage.Just something for us to ponder and share.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

go go rockenstein! ;)

- latest to join
H.A.N.A

interculture marriage said...

ape kes????

Anonymous said...

Salaam,
hope you don`t mind my comments on this blog, and I did not insult anybody.
My name is Christopher, I live in Hamburg/Germany. I am married to a Malay woman, but as a couple we have a hard time just now. I think, this is the main reason, why I write so much and why I often write so emotional.

Another reason is, that I thought to open a blog/website about Malaysian culture / business and Muslim religion. Beside Malaysian I thought to work especially on religion (tell European/Western people more about Islam) and business (platform for Malaysian companies to approach Western customers).
I already gathered some material, but not enough yet (here is a funny German/Malay ad: http://gempamelayu.com/2009/06/05/aber-papaich-lerne-doch/ )

Since I mainly worked in Chinese companies, I already made a kind of blog, but more to a collection of links and other material about China: http://laofutze.wordpress.com

If you have any relevant links or whatever about Malaysia: the culture, the religion and business, please send it to christopher.hamburg(at)googlemail.com You can catch me also on MSN with this adress.
Enjoy a lazy happy Sunday!

amalin said...

thanks for your comments..
we do appreciate it.
:)

Post a Comment

top