Variegated Life, Isn't It?

Salam and g’day people! J This is the blog of ‘intercultural marriage’ for English for Social Science course (FSSK UKM, us) mainly to express and discuss our opinions (and yours too!) on this particular topic which is not really alien to Malaysians or most parts of the globe. Surely different individuals have different perspectives.

First thing's first: I am Nur Hana Samsudin (simply address me as Hana) typing from my Keris Mas room, an English Language Studies (ELS) Program student, a first year one in FSSK UKM. Apparently I AM the forth member of the group; the last to join I guess. So people, by all means we’d really like to know what you think about intercultural marriage. So do share your point of view, alright… Have an awesome day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top